2 fl oz / 60 ml
an effective leave-on skin treatment that's best integrated only after using the classic clearing skin regimen for at least 1-2 months. using benzoyl peroxide gel too early on can dry out the skin, potentially irritating it and prolonging the clearing process. make sure to condition the skin first, and always use hydrating gel to curb any dryness while using this product. reach out to us if you have questions!
- cleanse, ice and tone the skin before applying
- cover the entire affected areas with a thin layer daily or as directed
- use with hydrating gel for extra moisture
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs reduce application to every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen
sensitivity test: apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated. avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide
- ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or Immediately following use of this product.
- when using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes lips and mouth
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. irritation may be used by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe.
- keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
active ingredient: benzoyl peroxide 5%
inactive ingredients: purified water, butylene glycol, carbomer, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, chloroxylenol, sodium hydroxide